Meeting our community’s energy needs sustainably is an all-hands-on-deck, technical challenge. Yet only 26% of U.S. technology jobs are held by women. The She’s in Power program helps close the gap with hands-on, project-based mentorship. We can’t do it without your help.
She’s in Power is looking for the best and brightest in the clean energy industry to ignite the next generation of women in clean energy.
As a She’s in Power volunteer mentor (Energizer), you’ll support a team of college-age mentees (Sparks) who have a vested interest in clean energy. You’ll select from a list of Power Projects, hands-on initiatives that will reduce greenhouse gases. And you’ll work with your team to develop and deploy your project — having a direct impact on your community and future clean energy innovators.
Generate excitement and advance your goals
- Implement clean energy projects with measurable impact — this year
- Develop your leadership skills and achieve career development goals
- Promote workforce development in clean energy
- Provide mentorship for and build relationships with Sparks
- Help achieve greenhouse gas reduction goals
- Help bridge the gender gap in clean energy
You’ve got the power. Power Projects roll out in Spring 2021.
Yes! I’d like to volunteer as a She’s in Power Energizer.